Best moments Roberts Raiders

Dorothy- "My best bit was having our own shower room, actually no the giant swing... no wait making it to the top of the climbing wall"

Amelie- "My best bit was when Dorothy released the giant swing with me on it because it shocked me when it happened so suddenly."

Clem- "My best but is when we went the highest we could go on the giant swing  because we only asked to 3 quarters of the way up, but we went all the way without knowing."

Sakib- "My best bit was the dorm shenanigans because it was really funny"

Sam- "When I went down the abseiling wall because is was really fun and it was almost like you were upside down"

Hayden- "My best bit has been facing my fears on the giant swing"

Tippi- "I loved the abseiling because it was scary but fun at the ame time"

Freddy- "My favourite thing was the dorm craziness"

Archie- "My favourite thing was having a go at the archery"

Ted- "I enjoyed the giant swing the most"

Miss Roberts- "My favourite thing has been getting to know these kidlets outside of the classroom and watching all of them grow in confidence by the minute! Facing their fears and meeting their individual challenges. I'm so proud of them!"

Comments