Your children are loving hearing the comments from all of you. We have a bit of time after lunch and would love to read out some more. Keep them coming!
We are so pleased you've all had the best time. Great bullseye Theo or should we say Robin Hood! Thank you to all the teachers for making the trip so enjoyable for them. See you later. X
I'm so impressed by how much you've all done in such a short time! I'm so proud of you all for achieving so many things on this trip! Ted I've bought your favourite biscuits ready for you! Can't wait to see you xx Thanks so much to wingers, miss Roberts and Mrs Judson for taking the time to take you all! You deserve a headteachers award!!
All activities look amazing. Well done to everyone for having a go. Can’t wait to hear all about it from Josh. Thankyou teachers for supporting everyone. Can I come next time?!!
What an amazing experience for you all! Massive thanks to the teachers for looking after everyone. We're really looking forward to you coming home Freddie, it's been very quiet without you. Well done for getting on that swing and having a go at every activity, we're really proud of you xx
It looks like you’ve been having a fabulous time. How are you going get everyone on the coach to come home?
ReplyDeleteHollie, we are looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about your adventures.
We are so pleased you've all had the best time.
ReplyDeleteGreat bullseye Theo or should we say Robin Hood!
Thank you to all the teachers for making the trip so enjoyable for them. See you later. X
I'm so impressed by how much you've all done in such a short time! I'm so proud of you all for achieving so many things on this trip! Ted I've bought your favourite biscuits ready for you! Can't wait to see you xx Thanks so much to wingers, miss Roberts and Mrs Judson for taking the time to take you all! You deserve a headteachers award!!
ReplyDeleteAll activities look amazing. Well done to everyone for having a go. Can’t wait to hear all about it from Josh. Thankyou teachers for supporting everyone. Can I come next time?!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing experience for you all! Massive thanks to the teachers for looking after everyone. We're really looking forward to you coming home Freddie, it's been very quiet without you. Well done for getting on that swing and having a go at every activity, we're really proud of you xx
ReplyDelete