Team Wingers Best Bits
Rhys- Zip wire was amazing. So high & fast.
Dotty- I loved the giant swing! It was a little scary.
Nasir- Best bit was being pirates with Thomas when canoeing.
Evie- Hanging out with my besties in the dorm room.
Thomas- Zip wire was basically flying. It was epic!
Grace- I loved archery. I loved drawing the bow & hitting the target.
Josh- I loved paddling across the lake. Rhys & I had great fun bumping into other boats. (Sorry not sorry)
Nuala- I loved going on the giant swing with my friend even if it gave me a giant wedgie bruise.
Penny- My favourite thing was giant swing because we went right to the top. It was really high & we screamed but a good scream.
Wingers-My favourite part has been watching these kids face every challenge, every fear & every new experience with enthusiasm. They have been an absolute joy. I could not be prouder of each & everyone of them. This has genuinely been my favourite class to bring away.
Aw that is so lovely to hear. Thanks Wingers, you must be exhausted!
ReplyDelete