Zip Wire - Judson's Jammie Jokers Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 15, 2024 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments CarolynMay 15, 2024 at 9:47 AMAwesome! Have fun!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarolynMay 15, 2024 at 9:54 AMWas Aeroball your other afternoon activity - how did that go?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLydiaMay 15, 2024 at 10:19 AMLooks great, well done to all the Jammie Jokers!Ps Stanley is already bored without you Theo! 😂ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJonathan DrownMay 15, 2024 at 10:50 AMWe're bored without you too Daniel!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCarlyMay 15, 2024 at 11:01 AMFrom Ava's mum - I am very proud of you Ava for giving this a go! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoMay 15, 2024 at 12:26 PMWell done Olivia! Have a fantastic time everyone :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHannahMay 15, 2024 at 12:28 PMWell done Oscar, it looks fantastic. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEmilyMay 15, 2024 at 1:32 PMWoo hoo! Wish I was doing a zip wire in the sun today!! You look like a great team xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awesome! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWas Aeroball your other afternoon activity - how did that go?
ReplyDeleteLooks great, well done to all the Jammie Jokers!
ReplyDeletePs Stanley is already bored without you Theo! 😂
We're bored without you too Daniel!
ReplyDeleteFrom Ava's mum - I am very proud of you Ava for giving this a go!
ReplyDeleteWell done Olivia! Have a fantastic time everyone :-)
ReplyDeleteWell done Oscar, it looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Wish I was doing a zip wire in the sun today!! You look like a great team x
ReplyDelete